The integration of the Doran 360™ tire pressure monitoring systems and SafetyTrax™ AVL provides fleets with a dynamic web-based software application that instantly reports the global position, vehicle performance along with real-time tire pressures and temperatures for every vehicle in your fleet.
Doran 360™ Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Continuously monitor tire pressure and temperature data through wireless, valve-stem mounted sensors and an in-cab monitor/display.
- Multiple built-in alert settings provide warnings to protect against FastLeak events, driving on low tire pressures and high temperatures.
- Simple installation, programming and operation.
Simple and Customizable Setup
- Systems are available for trucks, truck and trailer “drop & hook”, with the capability to monitor up to 38 wheel positions.
- The baseline tire pressures are programmed into the monitor and can be unique for each wheel position to accommodate different optimal pressures for steer, drive and trailer tires.
- FastLeak™ Warning: a patent pending alarm that is triggered when the pressure drops 4.5 psi within 16 seconds regardless of the baseline tire pressure.
- Level I LowPressure Warning: initiated when a 12.5% drop from the programmed baseline tire pressure occurs.
- Level II Low Pressure Warning: activated with a 25% drop from the programmed baseline tire pressure.
- High Temperature Alarm: a built-in alarm goes off when the temperature of the sensor reaches 175°F to provide warnings for excessive heat that can identify other potential wheel problems and protect the sensor.
- High Pressure Alarm (optional): can be set to provide warnings with a 25% increase over the baseline tire pressure.
SAFETYTRAX|AVL™ Real-Time GPS Location and Vehicle Information
- View the current location, speed and tire pressures/temperatures on an easy to read map which provides critical support information to dispatchers and fleet managers.
- Updates can be adjusted to refresh between every 30 seconds to every 5 minutes.
- Dashboard reports provide at-a-glance updates on daily mileage, number of stops, Engine On/Off, Idle Time, Speeding Events and Average Speed for every vehicle in the fleet.
- Customizable reports can easily be created and scheduled to provide information related to vehicles, drivers, terminals using twelve months of stored historical data.
- Detailed Driver Events and History: Engine On/Off, Idle Start/Stop, Speeding, Tire Pressure Alerts.
- State Mileage: Provides Toll and Non-Toll Mileage for fleets and each vehicle.
- TPMS Alerts: Gives detailed history of alerts for each vehicle and tire in a fleet.
- TPMS Current Status: Used to present a color-coded up-to- the minute report on the status of each tire in the fleet to help maintenance teams quickly identify tires that require more air pressure.
- Vehicle Idle Time: Presents an overview of the fleet specific idle time limit by driver, vehicle, terminal, fleet.
- Excessive Speed: Details the date, time and location of every speeding event for each driver and vehicle.
- Landmark Activity: Used to track the amount of time a vehicle spends at a specific landmark, (such as customer drop-offs, landfills, maintenance shops) or to summarize activity into unauthorized locations.
- SafetyTrax uses a web-based application, allowing it to be accessed from any internet device with a browser.
- Vehicle status updates and reports can additionally be sent via e-mail or text message.
- Simple and straightforward steps to add or delete vehicles, drivers, terminals and users. Multiple access permission schemes are possible for security. User access can be controlled by an administrator to read-only or completely restricted.
Standard and Customizable Reporting Tools:
Can be created to analyze current truck data or include historical data. Reports can be scheduled to run at specific dates and times and be sent via e-mail to specific people in the organization.
Integration and Installation
Doran 360™ TPMS
- The Doran monitor utilizes 12-24 volt power and has the patented feature of a sleep mode by wiring it with constant power, ignition/switched power and a ground.
- Doran utilizes a simple, patented programming method that allows each tire to have unique baseline tire pressure by programming the last three digits of the laser etched serial number on each sensor to a specific location on the monitor.
- A remote antenna kit is attached to the monitor and routed outside the cab to the farthest cross member to enhance the reliability of the RF signal and extend the life of the sensor.
- The Doran monitor transmits TPMS data to the SafetyTrax AVL through an RS-232 data connection.
- The SafetyTrax AVL hub utilizes 12-32 volt power and is wired with constant power, ignition/switched power and a ground.
- After power is provided to the monitor, the satellite and cell signals will check in and be confirmed with constant amber and green lights.
The vehicles and drivers can be easily added to the fleet specific website with multiple access levels available for administrators, managers and dispatch.