Contact Doran to discuss the specific application and if any additional components are required or recommended for optimal system performance.
Placing the Doran 360™ tire pressure monitoring systems' 0.83-ounce sensor on a typical large vehicle will not normally necessitate re-balancing tires.
Doran's new released OTR sensor has built-in filters (patent pending) that can protect sensor chips from being damaged by the liquid or sealant.
Doran monitors are patented with a "sleep mode" so that data transmissions from tire pressure sensors are received while the ignition is keyed off. Active tire pressures and alarm conditions are immediately visible on the Doran monitor/display when the ignition is keyed on.
The Doran dash-mounted monitor/display is approximately the same size as a dollar bill
Active tire pressure readings are visible on the Doran display. Simply tap a button to scroll through each individual tire/wheel position.
Tap any button on the Doran monitor/display to silence the audible alert.
In addition to our internal quality tests, the Doran 360™ Tire Pressure Monitoring System has been approved by the FCC and tested to SAE standards for temperature, vibration and chemical/water resistance at an independent a2La accredited testing facility.
The Doran 360RV™ 360HD™ and 360OTR™ systems monitor up to 36 wheel positions (9 axles with 4 positions per axle)
The Doran 360 SmartLink™ system monitors up to 38 wheel positions with10 wheel positions on a truck (3 axles with 2 steer tires and 8 drive tires) and 28 wheel positions (7 axles with 4 positions per axle) on a trailer
The Doran 360OC™ One-Click™ system will monitor up to 20 wheel positions (5 axles with 4 positions per axle)
The Doran 360MT™ Multi-Trailer system will monitor up to 160 wheel positions with 8 hubs monitoring 20 wheel positions (5 axles with 4 positions per axle)
The Doran 360RV™ only works with 12VDC but all other Doran tire monitoring systems work in both 12VDC and 24VDC voltage.
Yes, it is possible to expand the Doran system by adding additional tire pressure sensors.
There are multiple reasons for an alarm to be triggered on a Doran tire pressure monitoring system:
- Air pressure has dropped 12.5% of your baseline tire pressure. This alert will continuously transmit once per second until low pressure is corrected or a button is pressed to place Monitor in Quiet Mode.
- Air pressure has dropped to the second alert level, 25% below the programmed baseline tire pressure.
- A rapid loss of air pressure (4.5psi in under 16 seconds) has occurred and the Fast Leak! alarm is triggered.
- The optional High Pressure Alarm is activated, and tire pressure is 25% above the programmed baseline pressure.
- The tire pressure sensor has captured a temperature reading of 175deg F (80deg C)
- The Doran monitor has not received a transmission from a programmed tire pressure sensor for over 60 minutes.