The Geotab integration with Doran’s tire pressure monitoring systems provides real-time tire pressure and temperature monitoring and off-truck visibility of tire pressure data and alerts for off road vehicles.
The Doran 360™ TPMS Add-In is now available in the Geotab Marketplace!
Doran 360™ TPMS
Continuously monitor tire pressure and temperature data through wireless, valve-stem mounted sensors and an in-cab monitor/display
Multiple built-in alert settings provide warnings to protect against FastLeak events, driving on low tire pressures and high temperatures
Simple installation, programming and operation
Green Means Good™: When the green LED light is illuminated on the monitor, all of the tires are inflated to within 12.5% of the programmed baseline tire pressures.
Low Pressure: There are two low pressure levels that are built into the monitor:
A Level I low pressure alert is activated when the pressure in any of the tires drop 12.5% below the programmed baseline tire pressure for a specific wheel position.
A Level II low pressure alert is activated when the pressure in any of the tires drop 25.0% below the programmed baseline tire pressure for a specific wheel position.
High Pressure: There is an optional setting to provide a warning if the pressure in the tire increases to more than 25% of the baseline tire pressure.
High Temperature: A “HOT” temperature alarm is activated when the temperature of the air in the sensor reaches 175° F which provides additional security against damage to the tires from excessive heat.
Geotab TPMS Integration
- The Doran monitor transmits TPMS data onto the vehicles J1939 CANbus. The Geotab GO device captures the data from this network.
- J1939 Connection: Doran provides each TPMS monitor with a pre-wired OEM specific J1939 harness that is used to connect with the backbone of the CANbus.
- For vehicles without J1939 CAN communication, the Doran monitor would connect directly to the GO Rugged Device with the IOX-CAN harness
Geotab TPMS Integration Overview
- The 360™ TPMS Add-In from Doran is currently available on the Geotab GO6, GO7, and GO Rugged devices.
- 360™ TPMS Integration:
- Delivers real-time notifications to drivers
- Provides critical data to Fleet Management/Maintenance and allows for off-truck visibility of tire pressure issues.
Summary Tab on the 360™ TPMS Add-In allows for quick visibility of all tires in fleet with Active Tire Pressure Alerts
Allows users to drill down to specific vehicle pressure and temperature data.
Provides detailed information for all tire pressure and temperature alerts
Link to Map Details
- Reduce tire repair and maintenance costs
- Reduce vehicle downtime
- Make fleet air checks more efficient
- Improve Overall Safety
- Improve tire life and performance