It is Doran’s policy to ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) is planned, implemented, reviewed and improved.
We have established three core principles that govern the company’s operations:
We are committed to:
- Providing quality services and meeting applicable ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Considering and meeting any external and internal issues relevant to our purpose and strategic direction which may impact achieving the intended results of our QMS
- Determining and meeting the requirements of key stakeholders
- Complying with statutory and regulatory obligations, standards, specifications and relevant codes of practice
- Continually improve our QMS by ensuring operational efficiencies, clinical governance and enhancing customer satisfaction
We shall ensure that our Quality Policy is communicated and understood at appropriate levels throughout the organization.