The Geotab integration with Doran’s tire pressure monitoring systems provides real-time tire pressure and temperature monitoring and off-truck visibility of tire pressure data and alerts for fleets.
The Doran 360™ TPMS Add-In is now available in the
Doran 360™ TPMS
- Continuously monitor tire pressure and temperature data through wireless, valve-stem mounted sensors and an in-cab monitor/display
- Multiple built-in alert settings provide warnings to protect against FastLeak events, driving on low tire pressures and high temperatures
- Simple installation, programming and operation
Simple and Customizable Setup
- Systems are available for trucks, truck and trailer “drop & hook”, with the capability to monitor up to 38 wheel positions.
- The baseline tire pressures are programmed into the monitor and can be unique for each wheel position to accommodate different optimal pressures for steer, drive and trailer tires.
- FastLeak™ Warning: a patent pending alarm that is triggered when the pressure drops 4.5 psi within 16 seconds regardless of the baseline tire pressure
- Level I LowPressure Warning: initiated when a 12.5% drop from the programmed baseline tire pressure occurs
- Level II Low Pressure Warning: activated with a 25% drop from the programmed baseline tire pressure
- High Temperature Alarm: a built-in alarm goes off when the temperature of the sensor reaches 175°F to provide warnings for excessive heat that can identify other potential wheel problems and protect the sensor
- High Pressure Alarm (optional): can be set to provide warnings with a 25% increase over the baseline tire pressure
Geotab TPMS Integration
- The Doran monitor transmits TPMS data onto the vehicles J1939 CANbus. The Geotab GO device captures the data from this network.
- J1939 Connection: Doran provides each TPMS monitor with a pre-wired OEM specific J1939 harness that is used to connect with the backbone of the CANbus.
- For vehicles without J1939 CAN communication, the Doran monitor would connect directly to the GO Device with the IOX-CAN harness
Geotab TPMS Integration Overview
- The 360™ TPMS Add-In from Doran is currently available on the Geotab GO6, GO7, and GO Rugged devices.
- 360™ TPMS Integration:
- Delivers real-time notifications to drivers
- Provides critical data to Fleet Management/Maintenance and allows for off-truck visibility of tire pressure issues.
Summary Tab on the 360™ TPMS Add-In allows for quick visibility of all tires in fleet with Active Tire Pressure Alerts
Allows users to drill down to specific vehicle pressure and temperature data.
Link to Map Details
- Decrease tire repair and maintenance costs
- Reduce the need for roadside assistance
- Enhance safety
- Improve tire life and fuel efficiency
- Increase customer satisfaction by reducing asset out-of-service time, late pick-ups and deliveries.