The Geotab integration with Doran’s tire pressure monitoring systems provides real-time tire pressure and temperature monitoring and off-truck visibility of tire pressure data and alerts for fleets.
The Doran 360™ TPMS Add-In is now available in the
Doran 360™ TPMS
- Continuously monitor tire pressure and temperature data through wireless, valve-stem mounted sensors and an in-cab monitor/display
- Multiple built-in alert settings provide warnings to protect against FastLeak events, driving on low tire pressures and high temperatures
- Simple installation, programming and operation
Simple and Customizable Setup
- Systems are available for trucks, truck and trailer “drop & hook”, with the capability to monitor up to 38 wheel positions.
- The baseline tire pressures are programmed into the monitor and can be unique for each wheel position to accommodate different optimal pressures for steer, drive and trailer tires.
- FastLeak™ Warning: a patent pending alarm that is triggered when the pressure drops 4.5 psi within 16 seconds regardless of the baseline tire pressure
- Level I LowPressure Warning: initiated when a 12.5% drop from the programmed baseline tire pressure occurs
- Level II Low Pressure Warning: activated with a 25% drop from the programmed baseline tire pressure
- High Temperature Alarm: a built-in alarm goes off when the temperature of the sensor reaches 175°F to provide warnings for excessive heat that can identify other potential wheel problems and protect the sensor
- High Pressure Alarm (optional): can be set to provide warnings with a 25% increase over the baseline tire pressure
Geotab TPMS Integration
- The Doran monitor transmits TPMS data onto the vehicles J1939 CANbus. The Geotab GO device captures the data from this network.
- J1939 Connection: Doran provides each TPMS monitor with a pre-wired OEM specific J1939 harness that is used to connect with the backbone of the CANbus.
- For vehicles without J1939 CAN communication, the Doran monitor would connect directly to the GO Device with the IOX-CAN harness
Geotab TPMS Integration Overview
- The 360™ TPMS Add-In from Doran is currently available on the Geotab GO6, GO7, and GO Rugged devices.
- 360™ TPMS Integration:
- Delivers real-time notifications to drivers
- Provides critical data to Fleet Management/Maintenance and allows for off-truck visibility of tire pressure issues.
Summary Tab on the 360™ TPMS Add-In allows for quick visibility of all tires in fleet with Active Tire Pressure Alerts
Allows users to drill down to specific vehicle pressure and temperature data.
Provides detailed information for all tire pressure and temperature alerts
Link to Map Details
- Decrease tire repair and maintenance costs
- Reduce the need for roadside assistance
- Enhance safety
- Improve tire life and fuel efficiency
- Increase customer satisfaction by reducing asset out-of-service time, late pick-ups and deliveries.