Cincinnati-based Doran Manufacturing, a commercial transportation maintenance technology and safety products company, will be adding a full-time Supply Chain & Sales Administrator to be an integral member of our team and help us continue to provide unparalleled service and support to our customers. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication, organization and process management skills who will flourish in an energetic team environment with a growing and thriving company.
Founded in 1953, Doran is a privately held, family-owned business with the mission to create, manufacture and supply safety and maintenance technology products and services for the markets we serve in a profitable manner through honest, fair, dependable and responsive interactions and relationships. We strive to understand our customers’ problems as if they are our own to create and provide effective solutions to them. Doran currently serves customers in the truck fleet, school bus, RV and off-the-road vehicle markets in both domestic and international markets.
- You will report to the Supply Chain Manager and provide assistance related to item maintenance, inventory and production reporting various projects to optimize the efficiency of our supply chain
- You will work closely with the sales team as a critical resource to provide a high level of support related to customer communication, creating presentations, developing quotations and managing the customer setup process
- You will be an internal resource for our customers and proactively communicate with them about order verification and shipment status, including some order entry responsibilities
- You will help with the management of customer trials of our products and technology and assist with accounts receivables/collections, when necessary
- You will contribute to projects related to new product development and integration partners
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated with a consistent and professional demeanor with the ability to be calm under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal customers
- Creative thinker with a willingness to learn, who picks up concepts quickly and brings new ideas and applications to our products
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle interruptions
- Customer focused and positive attitude with the ability to establish and develop rapport with a variety of personalities
- A minimum of three years in a customer facing role in an office and team environment is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) software
- A minimum of three years of working with CRM and ERP software is preferred
- Doran uses Synergy (CRM) and Macola Progression (ERP) software
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm (Eastern)
- Competitive compensation and benefits (PTO, insurance, 401K) with an on-site fitness center
- Less than 5% travel for customer/supplier visits, trade shows or training is anticipated
To apply for this position on the Doran team, please send your cover letter and resume with compensation requirements to Zand Walters via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Doran Manufacturing, please visit www.doranmfg.com